Ingredients (makes 16 squares):
- 1 Cup raw tahini (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/3 Cup raw coconut oil
- 1/4 Cup raw date syrup (or raw agave / raw maple syrup)
- 1/4 Cup raw cacao powder
- Optional: unsweetened shredded coconut for top
- In your food processor add all ingredients and process until blended and creamy.
- In a 9×9 baking pan, lay a piece if parchment paper that drapes over the sides & spray with non-stick spray. Pour your batter into the pan and pop in your freezer for 1 hour.
- Keep frozen for up for 5 days (if they last that long!)
Enjoy eating whole!