Does anyone else crave greens at times? I know my body does! When I need to curb my craving I go for this simple & quick detox kale salad! It’s light, refreshing, and just what my body needed!
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 Cups kale, roughly chopped & washed
- 1 large juicy tomato, diced
- 1/2 Cup pumpkin seeds
- Lemon Apple Cider Dressing:
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 Tablespoon coconut nectar (may replace with agave or maple syrup)
- Sea salt, to taste
- In a large mixing bowl add your kale, tomato, pumpkin seeds, and toss. In a small mixing bowl combine your dressing ingredients and whisk to combine. Pour your dressing over your salad and toss to coat evenly.
Enjoy eating whole!