- 3 1/2 Cups soaked raw cashews (soaked for at least 8 hours), drain the soaking water
- 3/4 Cup non-dairy milk, + more as needed
- 1/4 Cup raw date syrup
- 4 limes, zested & juiced
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 cups raw pecans
- 1 Cup medijool dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- In your blender, combine your soaked cashews, non-dairy milk, date syrup, lime juice & zest, sea salt, and blend until smooth. If your blender is having a little trouble blending the cashews, add 1 Tablespoon of non-dairy milk at a time until your mixture is smooth. Taste a bit of the batter and adjust any seasonings as necessary
- To prepare your crust, add all ingredients to your food processor and pulse until the filling sticks together when pressed between your fingers. Grease a 9-inch (or individual) spring-form pan and press your crust to the bottom.
- Carefully pour the cheesecake batter into your spring-form pan. Chill in your refrigerator for at least 8 hours (the longer your cheesecake cools the firmer the cashew creme will become).
Enjoy eating whole!