- 1 Cup black olives, pitted
- 1/2 Cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 Cup avocado oil OR extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Add the black olives, sun dried tomatoes, lemon juice, and garlic cloves to your food processor. Pulse until crumbled. While running, pour your oil through the spout in the top of your food processor and process until well combined. Taste a bite and adjust any seasonings as necessary.
- Not sure what to top your tapenade on? Of course it pairs deliciously on a crostini, but it’s also delish as a base on pizza in place of tomato sauce, topped on pasta, sandwiches, grilled tofu, schmeared on fresh corn on the cob, add it to a soup, blend with vegan mayo for a divine spread, add it to a salad, the possibilities are endless! What’s your favorite way to use tapenade?!
Enjoy eating whole!
Marley was absolutely dying to eat the tapenade….puppy and cat approved! Does that say much? I don’t think so, but I think my self-indulgence while photographing is testament to the delicious simplicity of this spread!