It’s that time of year – pumpkin madness! I’m guilty of it – I easily eat my weight in pumpkin this time of year 😀 . Pumpkins are packed full of nutrition, such as beta-carotene, antioxidants, and minerals. Check out the health benefits here and see why we all should be joining in on the pumpkin madness!
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 3/4 Cup hemp milk
- 1 banana (frozen preferred, but if you don’t have any frozen on hand add 4 additional ice cubes)
- 1/2 Cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 Cup ice
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Optional: top your smoothie with a sprinkle of cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth!
Enjoy eating whole!