- 1-14 oz can Thai full-fat coconut milk
- 3 ripe adolfo mangoes, pitted
- 1/3 Cup chia seeds
- 4 Tablespoons amber maple syrup
- 1 batch of my Sweet and Salty Date Pretzel Crust, prepared
- Optional: sprinkle of coconut flakes
- In your blender combine the coconut milk, mangoes, chia seeds, maple syrup and blend until smooth. Taste the batter with a spoon and adjust any seasonings as necessary.
- Carefully pour your pudding mixture into your prepared pie crust and refrigerate over night. Serve chilled.
Enjoy eating whole!