Ingredients (makes 1 9-inch cheesecake):
- 3 1/2 Cups soaked raw cashews (soaked for at least 8 hours)
- 1 Cup non-dairy milk, + more as needed
- 1/4 Cup raw agave nectar
- 2 limes, zested & juiced
- Pinch of salt
- 1 batch of my Sweet and Salty Pretzel Pie Crust
- In your blender, combine your soaked cashews, non-dairy milk, and agave and blend until smooth. If your blender is having a little trouble blending the cashews, add 1 Tablespoon of non-dairy milk at a time until your mixture is smooth.
- Move your cashew cream to a large mixing bowl. Zest and juice your limes then stir to incorporate fully. Add a pinch of salt. Grab a spoon and taste your cheesecake batter and adjust any seasonings as necessary.
- Carefully pour the cheesecake batter into your prepared crust. Chill in your refrigerator for at least 8 hours (the longer your cheesecake cools the firmer the cashew creme will become).
Enjoy eating whole!