Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 lb gluten-free pasta of choice (or wheat pasta if you can tolerate), cooked to package instructions & drained
- 4 Cups chopped sweet potatoes (about 2 medium sized), steamed
- 3/4 Cup soaked cashews + 1/4 Cup nutritional yeast + 1/2 Cup non-dairy milk, blended until smooth
- additional 1 Cup non-dairy milk
- 1 Tablespoon gluten-free tamari
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In your food processor, add your steamed sweet potatoes, cashew cream sauce, non-dairy milk, tamari, and garlic and pulse until smooth. Taste a bit and add salt & pepper to taste; adjust any seasoning as necessary.
- Toss your sauce on your cooked pasta (extra salt may be needed!).
Enjoy eating whole!