- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked in water overnight, drain when ready to use
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- pinch of salt to taste
- Optional: 1-2 teaspoons raw agave nectar to sweeten
- Add your soaked cashews & water to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Add in your lemon juice, vinegar, and salt and blend until fully incorporated. Taste a little spoonful and adjust any seasoning as necessary. If it’s too sour, add a teaspoon of agave at a time.
- Place in an air-tight container in your refrigerator (it will firm up the longer it is in!).
- Optional: add chopped fresh chives, sun-dried tomatoes, or fresh herbs for various cream cheeses! (it will keep for 2 weeks in your refrigerator…mine didn’t last long!)
Enjoy eating whole!